- ePortfolios with Google Docs and Sites -
2 step process: 1) fill in google doc template with links to artifacts that are saved in a google folder 2) create a google site to link to and showcase the work.
Use an ipod touch to document work and upload to G.Drive.
- Google Doc Scripts -
Grading quizzes with Google Forms and floobaroo.com,
- Informacy (see post on Daniel Russell's Keynote presentation)
- My Map Editor app to edit Google Earth maps on iPads
- Youtube.com/editor to add captions and edit videos.
- Convert your voice dictation to text in google docs.
- www.wdyl.com- What Do You Love?
- So much we can do with Google Forms!
- Teach kids and teachers Ctrl/Cmd-F!
- td;lr means too long, didn't read [frown]
- Meta Literacy - being literate about being literate. Must know how to find what we don't know.
- The longer it takes to search, the less accurate you are.
- 4 R's: Reading, 'Righting, 'Rithmetic, Research